GSoC Week 3

This week I was not able to concentrate on my GSoC project as I was away to present at the AIME 2023 conference in Portoroz, Slovenia. I initially assumed I would have time to work on GSoC but I was wrong. The conference was packed with sessions starting 8AM in the morning to 4PM followed by a dinner session at 8PM or a tour session of the local area.

I am traveling and reaching back to my place on Friday after which I will resume my GSoC progress. I aim to push my first PR next week.

During my time here at Portoroz I was able to attend and listen to some amazing presentations, eat some great seafood and enjoy the beauty of the place.

Here are some pictures,










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Summer of Code 2023: AI Model Service Auto Selection by Modality - Final Report

GSoC Week 1

My First GSoC - LibreHealth Community Bonding Period